Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkins

We actually carved pumpkins this year instead of me just having the kids paint them. It was messy but a lot of fun! Emmett couldn't believe that I let him cut stuff up, and Zoë just really wanted to watch "Hairspray" so she wasn't into the cutting part.



Alex did the bat one and I did the ghost.


Zoë of course wanted a kitty. Emmett actually helped with his pumpkin's eyes.

I was going to decorate more - but I'm thinking for some reason it looks scary enough.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

love them! Where did you get your templates from?

Charlotta-love said...

Whoa! Nice work! Mine never look that good.

Melissa said...

Those are so cute! I love the picture of your door...looked a little creepy...

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

They look great! I can't believe you can carve your pumpkins so early--our pumpkins rot within 3 days here. Must be nice to have cooler weather :)